Isanuma Park is a largely wooded area, but some of the trees are evergreen. However, there are other varieties of tree whose leaves change colour in Autumn. There are a lot of oak trees in the park which not only give a lovely orange colour in autumn, they also provide an ample supply of acorns in early Autumn. It is a great spot for collecting acorns in October and early November.
Today, the leaves at Isanuma Park in Kawagoe, Saitama, had passed their peak. Within the week they may have all fallen. However, we were lucky to see a few areas where it is still quite pretty.
Address: 584 Numata, Isanuma, Kawagoe 〒350-0855 埼玉県川越市 大字伊佐沼字沼田町584
TEL: +81 49-222-1301
Parking: Parking is available on two sides of the park. The most convenient and largest is the parking lot opposite the lake. There is also parking along the west side industrial area and by the small hotel and tennis courts on the North West side of the park.
By Bus: Take a bus for Kawagoe Green Park and alight at Isanuma Bouken no Mori, approximately 5 minutes walk from bus stop.
- Cafe Terrace Lodgi | KAWAGOE
- Cafe Matilda | KAWAGOE
- This weekend in Saitama February 16th and 17th
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Hanazono Roadside Station | FUKAYA
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- Fireflies and White Tigers at Tobu Zoo | MIYASHIRO
- Kore ga kakigori aka Korekaki| KAWAGOE
- Only in Saitama: Chukaman Museum | IRUMA