You might also like
- Fun packed and family friendly Nasunogahara Campsite | TOCHIGI
Nasunogahara Park Campsite with Crafting, Swimming pools, Hot springs, Grass Sledging, Athletic Playground, ...
- Forest adventure Ueno and Mahoba No Mori | GUNMA
Just over the Saitama border, in the stunning and tranquil district of Tano, the Mahoba ...
- Get your Ninja on at Edo period amusement park | TOCHIGI
Edo Wonderland, Nikko City, Tochigi
There are many reasons why people become interested in Japan. For ...
- Environmental School and Storyteller Museum, Santome | MIYOSHI
This is the third part of a four part series about the rather unusual and ...
- Ishizaka Environmental and Educational Plant tour, Santome PART 2 | MIYOSHI
Santome Group Environmental and Educational Factory Tour (Plant tour)
© Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids, 2008-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Unless stated otherwise, all thoughts, opinions and images on this blog are my own. I do not receive any remuneration, discounts or rewards, acknowledgement or gratification, from any of the locations mentioned on this blog. I share the information in the hope it is useful or beneficial to others. Please share so that others might find it useful too. Thank you.