Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
A night to remember: Satoyama Night | MIYOSHI
May 26, 2018yen1000
More about the location, Santome in Miyoshi on the border of Kawagoe and Tokorozawa:
Santome Satoyama Night Festival AccessYou can get a bus from Fujimino Station on the Tobu Tojo line at the west exit rotary, for 「くぬぎの森交流プラザ」. It takes about 30 minutes to the plant. The timetable for the bus: http://santome-community.com/access/ (Japanese only). By car the plant is about 20 minutes on route 463 from the Tokorozawa Interchange of the Kanetsu expressway. For your car navi: 「三芳町上富1589-2」or phone number「049-259-1177」. Parking costs 500 yen for the day on Saturdays and Sundays only. MAP, OFFICIAL EVENT PAGE AND OTHER DETAILS IN GREY BOX AT BOTTOM OF POST.
- Kitchen Cafe Cranbon | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- Yanasegawa Cherry Blossoms | SHIKI
- Mid March Sakura | SAKADO
- Cafe Terrace Lodgi | KAWAGOE
- Garden and Cafe Prunus | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- Visiting Ogose Bairin | OGOSE
- Saitama With Kids on TV!
- Cafe Matilda | KAWAGOE
- Wired Cafe in Lumine 2| OMIYA
- Kitamoto Children’s Library