Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
One of Saitama’s largest: Ageo Fireworks | AGEO
August 4, 2018 @ 19:00 - 21:30
Ageo Fireworks AccessThe fireworks are launched near Riverside Phoenix Golf course, which is a 15 minute bus ride from JR Takasaki Line, Ageo Station (map in the grey details box at the very bottom of the post). Queries to Ageo Tourist Board at 048-775-5917. You can pay for a priority seat if you book in advance through the official website (in the grey details box below). Otherwise the fireworks are free to spectate from any of the public viewing areas. You can also view the fireworks from Maruyama Park and Enomoto Farm. The farm usually closes at 5pm, but stays open until 9pm on the day of the fireworks. Parking is usually free at Enomoto Farm, but due to the increasing popularity as a place to view the fireworks there maybe changes this year. For more summer and other events in Saitama please see the main event pages.
- Meru chan and pedal cars at Namco Asobi Park | AGEO
- Niko Niko Garden Renewal Open in Festa | AGEO
- Round up of Halloween Events 2016 | SAITAMA
- Fireworks and Festivals in Saitama July 30th 2016
- Summer pools at Saitama Water Park | AGEO
- Family and kid play area【Spo-cha】in Round1 Stadium｜Ageo
- A new kid’s cafe in Saitama: Pomme Cafe, Ario in Ageo
- Mama Smile Making Mama Smile UPDATED
- Halloween Event in Ageo this weekend
- Enomoto Farm on Popular Cycle course | AGEO