Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Autumn Leaves Light up Shinrin Park | NAMEGAWA
November 10, 2018 @ 16:30 - December 2, 2018 @ 20:30450Yen
Autumn Leaves Light Up Shinrin Park AccessParking is no longer free for the night illumination as it has been in previous years. You can park at the central gate only at night. It gets quite crowded at weekends so it is advised to arrive early. They now charge 300 yen for parking at night. Sometimes neighbouring houses of the park offer parking at reduced prices at the weekend. By public transport you can get a shuttle bus to the park from Shinrin Park Station on the Tobu Tojo Line. It runs on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights only during the Autumn Leave light up period:
Autumn Leaves Light up Shinrin Park NIGHT BUS SCHEDULE
Shinrin Park Station 森林公園駅発 is on the left, 中央口発 is on the right:More general information on Night Illumination at Shinrin Park: http://www.shinrinkoen.jp/english/
- Shoboji’s Legendary Gingko Tree | Higashimatsuyama
- Plum Blossoms at Shinrin Park | NAMEGAWA
- Round up of Halloween Events 2016 | SAITAMA
- Tokinosumika Night Illumination Summer 2016 | SHIZUOKA
- Autumn Leaves at Edo Castle remains| Kitain Temple
- Fave Foto Friday… on a Monday
- Fave Foto Friday
- Night Illumination COCOON CITY, Saitama-Shintoshin
- Crunching colourful leaves at a Shinto Shrine
- Shinrin Park Night illumination | NAMEGAWA