Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
First Sunrise of 2019 viewing | GYODA
January 1 @ 06:00 - 09:00
Access Kodai Hasu No SatoFrom the Saitama Prefectural Tourist website:
・From Gyoda Station on the JR Takasaki Line, take the City Loop Bus (Nishi Junkan Bus Counter Clockwise)
and get off at “Kodaihasu no Sato”
・80 minutes on foot from Fukiage Station on the JR Takaski Line Car
・30 minutes from Hanyu IC on the Tohoku Expressway ・40 minutes from Higashi-Matsuyama IC on the Kan-Etsu Expressway
・30 minutes from Okegawa Kitamoto IC on the Ken-O Expressway
More information in English about the location:
- This weekend in Saitama February 16th and 17th
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- Fireflies and White Tigers at Tobu Zoo | MIYASHIRO
- Time slip Onihei Edo-dokoro Parking Area | HANYU
- This weekend in Saitama
- Rice Field Art and Ancient Lotus: Kodai Hasu No Sato | GYODA
- Festivals in Saitama July 31st
- When and where can I see the first sunrise? | GREATER TOKYO AREA
- Winter Illumination in Saitama, Gyoda City