Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
500 days to olympics, free golf event
March 6, 2019 @ 08:00 – March 8, 2019 @ 17:00
Free golf event – In celebration of only 500 days left to the olympics, the golf club – Kasumigaseki Country Club – that will host the golf competition of the olympics is hosting a special event. Please note the event itself is on Monday March 18th, but you need to apply by 5 pm on March 8th.
They are accepting 300 attendees, but it is expected that more than 300 will apply. In which case applicants will be put into a lottery draw and 300 lucky winners will be invited to Kasumigaseki Golf Club for the event.
The event on the day involves a golf demonstration by a professional golfer, an introduction to the golf course that will be used during the olympics and live music performances. There will also be an opportunity to get a photo with the olympic mascot.
You can apply for your chance to be put in this draw for the free golf event by online application here (click this link), (Japanese language only) or by sending a postcard to the organisers with your name, age and address to:
For more events in Saitama, please see the main events calendar.
- Cafe Terrace Lodgi | KAWAGOE
- Cafe Matilda | KAWAGOE
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Kore ga kakigori aka Korekaki| KAWAGOE
- Isanuma Park | Kawagoe
- Even toddlers can climb at Sports Authority | KAWAGOE
- A cheap coffee and play date at McCafe and PlayLand | KAWAGOE
- Hatsuneya Garden Cafe【from Google Maps & City-Cost Reviews】 | KAWAGOE
- Setsubun: catching beans for good luck at Kitain Temple | KAWAGOE