Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Fujimi Garden Beach Summer Pools | FUJIMI
July 14, 2018 @ 09:00 - September 2, 2018 @ 17:00￥500
Fujimi Garden Beach CostCheaper than the prefectural pools, costing only 500 yen per adult and 300 yen for Junior High School Students and 100 yen for primary school aged children. Children under 6 years old are free in.
Fujimi Garden Beach AccessThe pools are located close to Lalaport Fujimi. The pools are quite a distance from the nearest train station, but you can get a bus from Tsuruse station on the Tobu Tojo Line. The bus stop is on route 254 that runs alongside Lalaport. They have a limited number of car parking spaces. Parking costs 300 yen. For more pools and summer events in Saitama, please see the main event pages.
- Only in Saitama: Chukaman Museum | IRUMA
- Tokorozawa Aviation Museum | TOKOROZAWA
- Only in Japan: the Tokorozawa Santa parade
- Meiji Chocolate Factory Tour | SAKADO
- 13 things to do in Saitama this October
- Tokorozawa Aviation Memorial Park | TOKOROZAWA
- Visiting Totoro at the house of Kurosuke | TOKOROZAWA
- The local outdoor seasonal pool | SAKADO
- The Homeland of Totoro on Tokyo Border @ Sayama Hills | TOKOROZAWA
- Katsusehara Memorial Park: enclosed playground close to station | FUJIMI