Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
Fukaya Flower Festival and Open Garden | FUKAYA
April 27, 2019 @ 09:00 – April 28, 2019 @ 16:00
The Fukaya flower festival has been running for sixteen years. The flower and open garden festival is held in many different locations throughout Fukaya and each location has different events planned. Some of the locations include Fukaya Garden City, Fukaya Joshi Park and Fukaya flower road to name but a few.
Fukaya Flower Festival events
Awaiting the schedule for 2019 (March 3rd 2019).
There are usually lots of craft and hands on workshops as well as live stage performances and of course flower events, including, but not limited to, bonsai displays and gardening classes. They also have events for children.
Please see the grey box for map, contact and the event’s official webpage.
For more flower, spring and general events in Saitama please see the main events calendar.
There is a great roadside station in the area: Hanazono Roadside station –
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Hanazono Roadside Station | FUKAYA
- Yorii Little Prince Parking Area | FUKAYA
- Saitama Norin Park | FUKAYA
- 10 famous places for “Hatsumode” in Saitama
- Chic Cafe with garden and kids glamping play area | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- Meiji Chocolate Factory Tour | SAKADO
- The Parks and Playgrounds of Saitama
- Visiting Totoro at the house of Kurosuke | TOKOROZAWA
- Perfect for the rainy season; baths and play area in You Park | OGOSE