Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
Glamorous Hyde Park | SAYAMA
March 29, 2019 @ 08:00 – May 5, 2019 @ 17:00
Glamorous Hyde Park is an initiative by Inariyama Park to enjoy a living area in the great outdoors. Essentially it is day glamping, the term coined for glamorous camping. Hence the park uses the word glamping in this annual seasonal event. Please note it is only available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Inariyama park was previously part of a military site with an interesting history. The park is known for its plush lawns and, in spring, for its cherry blossoms. The park has several events on during the year. This is one of their more exclusive, and pricey events.
You can book to glamp in the park in a tent, much like the one pictured, that is from Friday March 29th until Sunday May 5th. This event is only on Fridays and the weekends. And on Fridays it is a night camp, between 6 and 9 pm. On Saturdays and Sundays the afternoon hours are between 2 and 5 pm. Saturdays also have a night camp between the hours of 6 and 9 pm.
It costs 10,000 yen for the pleasure and up to 5 people can participate. If you go over your time it costs an additional 2,000 yen per hour.
Image in thumbnail from official site linked below.
More information on Inariyama Park:
- Yanasegawa Cherry Blossoms | SHIKI
- Cherry Blossoms and Splash pool | TSURUGASHIMA
- Great playground in Beppunuma Park| KUMAGAYA
- Only one in the world: Saitama’s famous cherry blossom | KITAMOTO
- Midori No Mura: Remote Retreat, Park and Log cabins | OGANO
- A map of Sakura Cherry Blossom Locations | SAITAMA
- Sayama Municipal Museum, Inariyama Park and Kome To Cha Cafe | SAYAMA
- Summer in Isanuma Park | Kawagoe
- Cherry Blossoms at Isanuma Park | Kawagoe
- Hidaka Sougou Park | HIDAKA