Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
Grand Bonsai Festival 2019 (Omiya Bonsai Village) | SAITAMA CITY
May 3, 2019 @ 09:00 – May 5, 2019 @ 17:00
The 2019 Grand Bonsai Festival will be held from May 3rd to May 5th. This annual event in the Omiya Bonsai Festival offers the opportunity to view special exhibitions. The work of world famous bonsai masters will be on display through the period.
The Omiya Bonsai Art Museum and the six bonsai gardens of the acclaimed Omiya bonsai village work together to demonstrate the beauty and appeal of bonsai. If you have never been to the bonsai area in Omiya, this is the perfect excuse to make your first trip. The museum and gardens are spectacular all year round, but during this festival you can see works that aren’t normally on display.
Omiya Bonsai Festival Access
The Omiya Bonsai Village spreads from OmiyaKoen station to Toro Station. The Omiya Bonsai Art Museum is closest to the latter (Toro) station, while most of the nursuries are closest to Omiyakoen station. Map in the grey details box at the bottom of the post.
For more events in Saitama please see the main event pages.
- Wired Cafe in Lumine 2| OMIYA
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore | OMIYA
- Make your own Saika bonsai | OMIYA
- Omiya Park | SAITAMA CITY
- Round up of Halloween Events 2016 | SAITAMA
- Festivals in Saitama July 31st
- Summer Festivals in Saitama July 14th – 20th 2016
- Bonsai Class for beginners, “Moss Jade”
- Saitama British Fair 2015
- Summer Festivals in Saitama July 17th – 20th 2015