Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Hanasaki Summer Pools | KAZO
July 14, 2018 @ 08:00 - September 2, 2018 @ 17:00￥720
Hanasaki Summer Pools Opening HoursJuly 14th to 16th and August 17th to September 2nd from 9 am to 5 pm. July 21st to August 16th from 9 am to 6 pm. They have a number of events during the time the pools are open. The ones already scheduled include:
- Taiko Performance on July 14th
- Hula dance show on July 15th
- A water game for children on August 3rd
- Water game competitions for children from August 6th to 10th and again from the 20th to the 24th.
- A jazz hip hop dance show on August 26th
Hanasaki Water Park AccessTrain: About a 15 minute walk from Tobu Isesaki Line Hanasaki Station Car: Approximately 3 kilometers from Kazo Interchange of the ken-o expressway. Parking: Free out of pool season, but once the pool opens it costs 820 yen for the day. Spaces for up to 1,200 cars. Between April and September the car park is open from 8 am to 6.30 pm. From October to March it closes at 5.30 pm. Address: 1722 Mizubuka, Kazo, Saitama (Map in grey details box at the bottom of the post). Tel: 0480-65-7155 URL: http://www.parks.or.jp/kazohanasaki/about.html (Japanese only) More information in English: main events calendar.
- ALIT Museum | IRUMA
- This weekend in Saitama February 16th and 17th
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore | OMIYA
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Rose Town Tea Garden | Ome, TOKYO
- The majestic wild tundra swans of Kawajima
- Hanazono Roadside Station | FUKAYA
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- Fireflies and White Tigers at Tobu Zoo | MIYASHIRO