Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Hanno Green Carnival at Akebono Children’s Forest | HANNO
June 2, 2018 @ 10:00 - June 3, 2018 @ 17:00Varies
Access Hanno Green CarnivalBY CAR Moomin Valley is approximately 20 minutes from both the Sayama-Hidaka and Iruma Interchanges of the Chuo expressway. The park is situated behind Hanno’s city public gym and hockey courts. There is a Cainz beside it which is probably the best landmark. They are on prefectural route 195; 9 kilometres from route 16 if you come of the Chuo Expressway at the Iruma Interchange. Prefectural road 195 also meets up with route 407 which is the road I took from Sakado. The road is quite busy and only one lane for a lot of the journey. The car park is in the grounds of Hanno’s Taiikukan. BY TRAIN A 20 minute walk from Motokaji 元加治 Station on the Seibu Ikebukuro line. PARK CONTACT Phone;042-972-7711 Email; email@example.com
MAP, EVENT URL and CONTACTS IN THE GREY DETAILS BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST.For more events in Saitama, please see the main events calendar.
- ALIT Museum | IRUMA
- This weekend in Saitama February 16th and 17th
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore | OMIYA
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Rose Town Tea Garden | Ome, TOKYO
- The majestic wild tundra swans of Kawajima
- Hanazono Roadside Station | FUKAYA
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- Fireflies and White Tigers at Tobu Zoo | MIYASHIRO