Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Ice Skating Rink Opening @ Seibu Yuenchi | TOKOROZAWA
December 15, 2018 @ 10:00 - 20:001000Yen
Ice Skating Rink CostThe rink (includes skate rental) costs an additional 1000 yen on top of the amusement park entry fee for adults and 800 yen for children. If you have a “free pass” it costs 900 yen for an adult and 700 yen for a child. Running concurrent to this is the annual night illumination that is one of the largest in the Kanto Plain:
Ice Skating Seibu Amusement park Access5 minute walk from Seibu Tamako Line Seibu Yuenchi Station and Seibu Line Seibuen Station. 12 kilometres from Tokorozawa Interchange on the Kanetsu Expressway. Parking for 1200 cars (1300 yen per day). Sat nav/ GPS: phone number 042-922-1371 Map in the grey details box along with URL and contacts. For more seasonal events in Saitama, please see the event calendar. Here is some of the currently trending events:
- Only in Saitama: Chukaman Museum | IRUMA
- Tokorozawa Aviation Museum | TOKOROZAWA
- Only in Japan: the Tokorozawa Santa parade
- Meiji Chocolate Factory Tour | SAKADO
- 13 things to do in Saitama this October
- Tokorozawa Aviation Memorial Park | TOKOROZAWA
- Visiting Totoro at the house of Kurosuke | TOKOROZAWA
- The local outdoor seasonal pool | SAKADO
- The Homeland of Totoro on Tokyo Border @ Sayama Hills | TOKOROZAWA
- Place Review: 3D latte Art Café Chocotea | SAKADO