You are now in the events section of insaitama.com. The events section is a way to quickly and easily share upcoming events in Saitama . Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and links. Where possible, I have either provided more information in the post or linked to further information externally. Thank you for reading.
- This event has passed.
Kisai Halloween | KAZO
October 1, 2017 @ 11:00 - 17:00
One of Saitama’s longest running Halloween events celebrates its 10 year anniversary this year (2017). It is scheduled for October 1st. The flyer for 2017 wasn’t available at the time of uploading this event on August 10th.
From 11 am
- Food booths open on the main Kisai Shopping road.
- Costume contest registration opens for first 100 participants, reception closes at 1 pm.
- Halloween Hunter activity for up to 1,800 participants, reception closes at 1 pm.
- Stage performances until 2 pm.
- Animal Pet Corner.
- Crafts such as lantern making.
From 2 pm
Costume contest participants called to stage one by one.
From 3.45 pm
Full information in Japanese:
Around Marutake in Kisai, Kazo City.
Parking not available in Marutake on the day, but you can park in designated areas near the event site.
Nearest Station Kazo Station on the Tobu Isesaki Line, its about a 40 minute walk, but you can get a bus from the station.
You might also like
- Environmental School and Storyteller Museum, Santome | MIYOSHI
This is the third part of a four part series about the rather unusual and ...
- Ishizaka Environmental and Educational Plant tour, Santome PART 2 | MIYOSHI
Santome Group Environmental and Educational Factory Tour (Plant tour)
- Saitama Cherry Blossoms: most famous Spots | SAITAMA PREFECTURE
Saitama Cherry Blossoms – Hanami and cherry blossom season is upon us. It is one ...
- Kita Sakura Street and other famous Nagatoro cherry blossoms | NAGATORO
Nagatoro Cherry Blossoms – Nagatoro is easily one of Saitama’s most beautiful locations. It enjoys tourists ...
- Only one in the world: Saitama’s famous cherry blossom | KITAMOTO
Saitama’s Kabazakura –
Last year (2017) we ...
© Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids, 2008-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Unless stated otherwise, all thoughts, opinions and images on this blog are my own. I do not receive any remuneration, discounts or rewards, acknowledgement or gratification, from any of the locations mentioned on this blog. I share the information in the hope it is useful or beneficial to others. Please share so that others might find it useful too. Thank you.