You are now in the events section of insaitama.com. The events section is a way to quickly and easily share upcoming events in Saitama . Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and links. Where possible, I have either provided more information in the post or linked to further information externally. Thank you for reading.
- This event has passed.
Kisai Halloween | KAZO
October 1, 2017 @ 11:00 - 17:00
One of Saitama’s longest running Halloween events celebrates its 10 year anniversary this year (2017). It is scheduled for October 1st. The flyer for 2017 wasn’t available at the time of uploading this event on August 10th.
From 11 am
- Food booths open on the main Kisai Shopping road.
- Costume contest registration opens for first 100 participants, reception closes at 1 pm.
- Halloween Hunter activity for up to 1,800 participants, reception closes at 1 pm.
- Stage performances until 2 pm.
- Animal Pet Corner.
- Crafts such as lantern making.
From 2 pm
Costume contest participants called to stage one by one.
From 3.45 pm
Full information in Japanese:
Around Marutake in Kisai, Kazo City.
Parking not available in Marutake on the day, but you can park in designated areas near the event site.
Nearest Station Kazo Station on the Tobu Isesaki Line, its about a 40 minute walk, but you can get a bus from the station.
You might also like
- Skiing with kids – White World Oze Iwakura | GUNMA
White World Oze Iwakura, GUNMA
Oze Iwakura is one of the biggest ski areas ...
- New Year Countdown Events Japan 2017 ➡ 2018 | Tokyo
New Year Countdown Events 2018 – New Year’s has become a popular time for overseas ...
- The Santa Round Up 2017 | TOCHIGI
Santa Tochigi – I have saved the best for last! Tochigi, specifically Nasu, is my ...
- The Santa Round-Up 2017 | KANAGAWA
Santa Kanagawa – Thank you for your patience. At this stage, the objective is dissemination ...
- The Santa Round Up 2017 | IBARAKI
Santa Ibaraki – Places you can visit Santa Claus in Ibaraki in Winter 2017. Unfortunately, ...
© Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids, 2008-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.