Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Kitain Temple Daruma Festival | KAWAGOE
January 3 @ 09:00 - 17:00Free
Kawagoe Access by train from Tokyo and Omiya
- 31 minutes from Ikebukuro on a express train on the Tobu Tojo Line. 470 yen
- 44 minutes from Seibu Shinjuku on a Red Arrow Limited Express. 420 yen for the express ticket, plus base fare.
- 66 minutes from Shinjuku or 62 minutes from Takadanobaba on Seibu Shinjuku Line. You can buy one round trip ticket for 700 yen for either of those stations.
- 54 minutes from JR Shinjuku on a rapid train of the Saikyo/Kawagoe line. 760 yen.
- 28 minutes on a regular train from Omiya on the Saikyo/Kawagoe Line or 22 minutes on the rapid train.
- The Fukutoshin and Yurakucho subways connect to the Tobu Tojo line at Wako-shi. Some of them go all the way to Kawagoe (and beyond) too.
Access by CarAbout 21 kilometres from Nerima to Kawagoe using the Kanetsu Expressway. The toll for the expressway is about 840 yen. About 40 kilometres from Hinode using the Ken-o highway. The toll is about 1400 yen. For more information about Kitain Temple and all it has to offer: In English: http://www.kawagoe.com/kitain/english/ In Japanese: http://www.kawagoe.com/kitain/ On this blog in English: http://insaitama.com/cherry-blossom-festival-at-kitain-temple/ http://insaitama.com/autumn-leaves-at-kitain-temple-kawagoe/
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Kore ga kakigori aka Korekaki| KAWAGOE
- Pottery Workshop at Touho Yamawa | KAWAGOE
- Isanuma Park | Kawagoe
- Newly opened Trampoline Airjoy | KAWAGOE
- Kawagoe 3D Trick Art Museum | KAWAGOE
- Ishihara Mokkokan – cafe and retro showroom | KAWAGOE
- Even toddlers can climb at Sports Authority | KAWAGOE
- Su Lab, the Kendama Cafe and Shop | KAWAGOE