Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Kodai Hasu No Sato Illumination | GYODA
November 25, 2018 @ 16:30 - January 6, 2019 @ 21:30
Kodai Hasu No Sato Illumination event detailsDates: Sunday November 25th to Sunday January 6th for illumination with special events on during that period. Information for the annual December events has not yet been released (Oct 31st 2018) Address: 2375 Kobari, Gyoda-shi
Cost:400 yen to enter the tower for adults, 200 yen for children aged over 6 years old. Parking is free most of the year, but they do sometimes charge during the height of lotus season (June / July). You can see up-to-date hours and costs (Japanese only) on the official site: URL: Japanese only http://www.ikiiki-zaidan.or.jp/kodaihasu/ Access: Approximately 25 minutes from the Hanyu exit of the Tohoku expressway. A city circulating bus service is available from Gyoda shi Station (14 minutes to Kodai-hasu no Sato). Map in the grey details box at the bottom of the post.
Some other night Illumination in Saitama:
You will find even more Saitama events on the Saitama Event Calendar: http://insaitama.com/events/
- This weekend in Saitama February 16th and 17th
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- Fireflies and White Tigers at Tobu Zoo | MIYASHIRO
- Time slip Onihei Edo-dokoro Parking Area | HANYU
- This weekend in Saitama
- Rice Field Art and Ancient Lotus: Kodai Hasu No Sato | GYODA
- Festivals in Saitama July 31st
- When and where can I see the first sunrise? | GREATER TOKYO AREA
- Winter Illumination in Saitama, Gyoda City