Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Konosu Summer Festival | KONOSU
July 8, 2018 @ 14:30 - 21:00
Festival timeThe festival starts around 2.30 pm, with the mikoshi carrying commencing shortly after. The festival generally runs until about 9 pm. (There are other smaller events the previous and following day).
Konosu Summer Festival AccessThe Konosu Summer Festival takes place 5 minutes from the east exit of the JR Konosu station on the famous Nakasendo, the old trail / highway that linked Edo and Kyoto. There is limited parking at 4 different sites, mapped here: http://www.city.kounosu.saitama.jp/ikkrwebBrowse/material/files/group/84/kounosukiseiryakuzu2018.pdf Konosu is a great city for festivals and record breaking history, you can find lots more information about Konosu on the blog (click). For more festivals and events in Saitama, please see the main event pages.
- Preschooler play area Kids Park in Elumi | KOUNOSU
- Festivals in Saitama July 31st
- Shirakobato Water Park with Beach | KOSHIGAYA
- Summer pools at Saitama Water Park | AGEO
- Summer Outdoor Pool, Numakage Park | URAWA
- Summer Water Park at Seibu Amusement Park | TOKOROZAWA
- Disaster Training: An earthquake, a typhoon and a fire all in one day…| KOUNOSU