Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Meet Hello Kitty at Lalaport | FUJIMI
February 9, 2019 @ 11:00 – 15:30
One hundred and fifty people will get to meet and greet Hello Kitty in Lalaport Fujimi on February 9th. As part of their Hello Kitty festival, the lucky customers will also be able to get their photo taken with the icon.
The Meet Hello Kitty event is free, but you need to have a ticket to participate. They start distributing tickets from 10 am. There are three different sessions and each time Hello Kitty will meet 50 people. The times are 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm. You can get a ticket from the event space which is beside HMV on the first floor, starred on the floor map pictured above.
The Lalaport Fujimi Hello Kitty Festival is taking place over several days in January and February. The main campaign is the Hello Kitty Strawberry Fair which starts on January 25th and runs until February 24th. During this time participating shops and eateries will have limited edition strawberry flavoured desserts. If you order one of the desserts that is part of the Hello Kitty Strawberry Fair you get a present of a commemoration coaster. Participating stores:
Another event as part of their Hello Kitty Festival is an Hello Kitty sugar art workshop.
- Katsusehara Memorial Park: enclosed playground close to station | FUJIMI
- Libro Books in Lalaport; a fun space for young kids | FUJIMI
- Place Review: Studio Cafe Zoo Adventure | FUJIMI
- Children’s shoe fitting in Lalaport | FUJIMI
- Mamas Club Theater at Toho Cinemas, Lalaport | FUJIMI
- Steam Locomotive Cafe in Lalaport | FUJIMI
- Team Lab Islands | Lalaport Fujimi
- Japan’s 1st Lego School and Store
- Musket shooting festival at Nanbata Castle Park | FUJIMI