Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
Nippon Nabe Matsuri | KAWAGOE
February 23, 2019 @ 10:00 – February 24, 2019 @ 16:00
On Saturday February 23rd and Sunday February 24th there is a nabe festival in Kawagoe Aquatic park from 10 am to 4 pm. It costs 400 yen to enter the (food) festival area for people 15 years or older.
The event is held in the summer pools forecourt area, not on the park side. The event area is near the entrance gate to the pools and the futsal courts. (The pools are seasonal and only open for business from mid July to end of August).
This park is beautiful in cherry blossom season. You can see some photos and more details about both the pools and the park side in this article:
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Kore ga kakigori aka Korekaki| KAWAGOE
- Pottery Workshop at Touho Yamawa | KAWAGOE
- Isanuma Park | Kawagoe
- Newly opened Trampoline Airjoy | KAWAGOE
- Kawagoe 3D Trick Art Museum | KAWAGOE
- Ishihara Mokkokan – cafe and retro showroom | KAWAGOE
- Even toddlers can climb at Sports Authority | KAWAGOE
- Su Lab, the Kendama Cafe and Shop | KAWAGOE