Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Nabe Matsuri Hanno & Hidaka
February 17, 2019 @ 10:00 – 14:00
The 5th annual Hanno Hidaka Nabe Matsuri will take place on Sunday February 17th from 10 am to 2 pm in Kinchakuda, Hidaka. More than twenty different restaurants from Hanno and Hidaka will participate. All nabe (hot pot) will be 300 yen a bowl regardless of which stand you buy it from.
They will also have stage events on the day. Performances include traditional Japanese music in the form of Taiko drums, traditional Japanese dance “yosakoi” and other dance and music live performances. There will also be mascots at the event.
On the same day they have a Hanno – Hidaka – Seibu Railway Walk event on. Meeting time is between 9 am and 10.15 am at Hanno station and the aim is to reach the matsuri in Kinchakuda by 1.30 pm. It is an approximate seven kilometre walk.
Nabe Matsuri Access
15 minute walk from Seibu Ikebukuro Line’s Koma Station. 18 minute drive from Tsurugashima Interchange of Kanetsu Expressway.
Kinchakuda is famous for its red spider lily flowers and festival in September:
For more seasonal events in Saitama please see the main event pages.
- Only in Saitama: Chukaman Museum | IRUMA
- Tokorozawa Aviation Museum | TOKOROZAWA
- Only in Japan: the Tokorozawa Santa parade
- Meiji Chocolate Factory Tour | SAKADO
- 13 things to do in Saitama this October
- Tokorozawa Aviation Memorial Park | TOKOROZAWA
- Visiting Totoro at the house of Kurosuke | TOKOROZAWA
- The local outdoor seasonal pool | SAKADO
- The Homeland of Totoro on Tokyo Border @ Sayama Hills | TOKOROZAWA
- Place Review: 3D latte Art Café Chocotea | SAKADO