Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Numakage Park Summer Pools | URAWA
July 1, 2018 @ 08:00 - September 2, 2018 @ 17:00￥430
Numakage Park Summer Pools datesThe outdoor pools in NUMAKAGE PARK will open this weekend on Sunday July 1st. After July 1st the outdoor pools will be available on the weekends and public holiday until Friday July 20th when the pools open full time. Hours: July 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 16th and from July 20th to August 15th daily from 9 am to 5.30 pm. From August 16th to September 2nd the pools are open from 9 am to 5 pm. Prices: 430 yen for adults, 210 for primary to high school students, preschoolers and below free. *However, children still in nappies / diapers are not allowed use the pools* Access: 10 minute walk from JR Saikyo Line Musashi-Urawa station. Parking: for 130 cars. FREE. Satnav / GPS: phone number 048-861-9955. Map in the grey details box at the bottom of the post. For more events in Saitama, please see the main events calendar.
- ALIT Museum | IRUMA
- This weekend in Saitama February 16th and 17th
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore | OMIYA
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Rose Town Tea Garden | Ome, TOKYO
- The majestic wild tundra swans of Kawajima
- Hanazono Roadside Station | FUKAYA
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- Fireflies and White Tigers at Tobu Zoo | MIYASHIRO