Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Omiya Park Cherry Blossoms | SAITAMA CITY
March 19, 2018 - April 5, 2018
Rules during Omiya Park Cherry Blossom seasonYou are allowed to picnic under the trees and to eat and drink in the park during the cherry blossom season. However, you are not allowed to secure a place in advance with tarp; you can’t leave a sheet down, go off for a couple of hours and come back. Karaoke is also not allowed. No fireworks, bonfires or fires of any sort allowed during the cherry blossom season. Pets are permitted in the park even in hanami season. You are requested to bring your rubbish home.
Omiya park Cherry blossoms with childrenThere are lots of attractions for small children in this park making it a good place to do hanami with children. There is a small zoo, a playground, battery cars and a fairground ride. More information about the park with kids:
Access Omiya Park Cherry BlossomsOmiya Park is close to the Tobu Urban Park Omiya Koen station and about a 10 minute walk from JR Omiya station. By car it is about 7 kilometers from the Tohoku Expressway’s Iwatsuki Interchange. Free parking for up to 300 cars. Map in the grey details box at the very bottom of the post. There are also cherry blossoms in Omiya Dai Ni Park, which is better known for its plum grove. For more seasonal events in Saitama, please see the Saitama Events Calendar.
- Cherry Blossoms and Splash pool | TSURUGASHIMA
- Great playground in Beppunuma Park| KUMAGAYA
- Only one in the world: Saitama’s famous cherry blossom | KITAMOTO
- Katsusehara Memorial Park: enclosed playground close to station | FUJIMI
- A map of Sakura Cherry Blossom Locations | SAITAMA
- Sayama Municipal Museum, Inariyama Park and Kome To Cha Cafe | SAYAMA
- Summer in Isanuma Park | Kawagoe
- Cherry Blossoms at Isanuma Park | Kawagoe
- Hidaka Sougou Park | HIDAKA
- Cherry blossom festival at Kitain Temple