Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
Plum Blossom Festival in Omiya Dai Ni Park | SAITAMA CITY
February 23 @ 10:00 - March 17 @ 17:00
Omiya Plum Blossoms AccessOmiya Dai Ni park is an extension of the better known Omiya Park. Both are accessed from Omiyakoen station. There is parking at the Dai Ni park. More information on Omiya Park: Mini Steam Locomotive through Plum Blossoms | OGOSE Shinrin Park is not as well known for plum blossoms, but the plum blossom grove there is very nice. The park itself has a huge amount of things for families to enjoy. main event pages. **Omiya Plum Blossoms 2019**
- ALIT Museum | IRUMA
- This weekend in Saitama February 16th and 17th
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore | OMIYA
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Rose Town Tea Garden | Ome, TOKYO
- The majestic wild tundra swans of Kawajima
- Hanazono Roadside Station | FUKAYA
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- Fireflies and White Tigers at Tobu Zoo | MIYASHIRO