Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
Omiya Summer Festival West Gate Festival | SAITAMA CITY
July 31, 2019 @ 17:00 – 21:00
Omiya Summer Festival is held annually on the 31st of July. This fun and lively summer festival is ideal for kids as it has a “Children’s Summer Festival Space”. The children’s summer festival space is open to children over three years of age from 5.45 pm to 7.30 pm.
Within that area, which holds up to 500 kids, there are children’s festival games such as hoop throwing, bowling, a quiz corner and more. They also have children’s much beloved kaki-kori (shaved ice). The main festival has parades, mikoshi (portable shrine), live music, dance including yosakoi as well as festival stalls and more.
Omiya Summer Festival information
Time: 5 pm to 9 pm
Contact: Saitama Tourism and International Bureau 050-5541-8600
Location: Around the West Exit of Omiya Station
Access: JR East, Tobu Railway and Saitama New Urban Transit OMIYA Station.
Map and URLs in the grey details box at the very bottom of the post.
For more summer festival and events in Saitama please see the main events calendar which has approximately 450 events for Saitama.
- Wired Cafe in Lumine 2| OMIYA
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore | OMIYA
- Cocoon City Christmas: Saitama’s most festive mall
- Preschooler fun at Bornelund Kid-o-Kid in Cocoon 2 | OMIYA
- New Year Races – Boats, Bikes and Horses | SAITAMA CITY & TODA
- Saitama British Fair 2015
- A DAY OUT IN AEON OMIYA | SAITAMA CITY
- News for Saitama. Children’s castle, Railway museum and LALAPORT
- The Railway Museum | SAITAMA CITY
- Mihashi Park Nishi Ward | SAITAMA CITY