Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
Ouchizawa Peach Blossom Festival | CHICHIBU
March 31, 2019 @ 10:00 – 15:00
Ouchizawa Peach Blossom Festival in Higashi Chichibu village, on March 31st 2019 from 10 am to 3 pm. One of only a handful of peach blossom festivals hosted in Saitama.
Higashi Chichibu is a village in the western part of Saitama. It is the only village left in the Saitama prefecture. It is part of the larger Chichibu district which incorporates Nagatoro, Minano, Yokoze, Ogano and the village of Higashichichibu. The village is best known for its washi, traditional Japanese paper.
Access Ouchizawa Peach Blossom Festival
Access by public transport: Eagle Bus from either Ogawamachi Station or Yorii Station
Access by car: About 30 minutes from the Ranzan Ogawa Interchange of the Kanetsu expressway. Parking is free and there are about 30 spots.
Another Peach Blossom festival in Saitama:
- This weekend in Saitama
- Only in Saitama: unusual Komainu
- The freak show that is Hodosan Zoo | NAGATORO
- Steam Locomotive Paleo Express | KUMAGAYA TO CHICHIBU
- Family Friendly Nagatoro Autocamp | CHICHIBU
- Stunning Shibazakura Moss Phlox at Hitsujiyama Park | CHICHIBU
- Saitama Snaps Showcase: “An Earthly Paradise” |CHICHIBU
- Chichibu Night Festival | CHICHIBU