Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Peony Festival in Botanen | Higashimatsuyama
April 21, 2018 @ 08:30 - May 6, 2018 @ 17:30
Peony Festival Botanen Higashimatsuyama AccessBotanen is in Higashimatsuyama, but is very close to the south gate of Shinrin Park in Namegawa. It is about a 15 minute drive from the Higashimatsuyama exit of the Kanetsu expressway. There is free parking in two different locations at Botanen. In total about 330 cars can park. The nearest stations are Higashimatsuyama station and Shinrin Koen Station on the Tobu Tojo Line. They are about a ten or fifteen minute drive from Botanen. During Peony season there is a special bus that runs three times an hour between 9 am and 3 pm from Higashimatsuyama Station on Saturdays. There are also return buses three times an hour, but between 10 am and 4 pm and the very last bus to Higashimatsuyama station is at 5.05 pm. It costs 100 yen each way. For even more flower and other events in Saitama, please see the main events calendar.
- ALIT Museum | IRUMA
- This weekend in Saitama February 16th and 17th
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore | OMIYA
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Rose Town Tea Garden | Ome, TOKYO
- The majestic wild tundra swans of Kawajima
- Hanazono Roadside Station | FUKAYA
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- Fireflies and White Tigers at Tobu Zoo | MIYASHIRO