Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Plarail World | SHIKI
February 12, 2019 @ 10:30 – February 13, 2019 @ 11:30
On Tuesday February 12th and Wednesday February 13th there is a pop up “Plarail World” at Shiki’s children’s center on the 3rd floor of the Sougou Fukushi center. Each day it is on for one hour.
This event is open to children younger than school going age who must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. There will be dozens of plarail and tomica trains, tracks and cars. It is a free event. The center is also free to use.
The event is only on for an hour, but the children’s center is open from 9 am to 5 pm most days. This month (February) the centre will close for a day on bank holiday Monday, the 11th. It is not a particularly large “jidokan”, the Japanese word for public free play centres such as this one, but it has play areas inside and out on the veranda too.
The center is quite far from any station. The east exit of Shiki Station is a thirty one minute walk away. Tsuruse station east exit is about 36 minutes walk. From Mizuhodai station east exit it is approximately a 39 minute walk.
For more events in Saitama, please see the main event pages.
- ALIT Museum | IRUMA
- This weekend in Saitama February 16th and 17th
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore | OMIYA
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Hanazono Roadside Station | FUKAYA
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- Fireflies and White Tigers at Tobu Zoo | MIYASHIRO
- Only in Saitama: Chukaman Museum | IRUMA
- Yorii Little Prince Parking Area | FUKAYA