Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Poppies in the sky! Acclaimed Poppy Festival | CHICHIBU
May 19, 2018 @ 09:00 - June 8, 2018 @ 16:30￥300
Chichibu Poppy Festival AccessAbout 21 kilometers from the Hanazono exit of the Kanetsu expressway. 「天空のポピー」(tenku no popi-)「秩父高原牧場」(chichibu kogen bokujyo)「彩の国ふれあい牧場」(sainokuni fureai bokujyo) or the phone number 0494-65-0311 in the car navi should bring up the location. By public transport you can take a shuttle bus from Chichibu Testuso’s Minano station to the poppy festival on weekends only. It takes about 25 minutes. The bus comes every 15 to 30 minutes and is free. There is also a Seibu bus that goes every day, but it runs very infrequently – once every one to two hours with the last bus at 6 pm. More detailed bus information in Japanese. For more events in Saitama please see the main Saitama events calendar.
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- This weekend in Saitama
- Only in Saitama: unusual Komainu
- The freak show that is Hodosan Zoo | NAGATORO
- Nagatoro’s Hodosan Ropeway | CHICHIBU
- 12 things to do in Saitama this February
- 10 famous places for “Hatsumode” in Saitama
- Fireflies in their natural habitat | CHICHIBU
- Kita Sakura Street and other famous Nagatoro cherry blossoms | NAGATORO
- Midori No Mura: Remote Retreat, Park and Log cabins | OGANO