Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Sakado Yosakoi | SAKADO
October 20, 2018 @ 08:00 - October 21, 2018 @ 17:00
Access Sakado YosakoiJust an hour from Shibuya station and only 43 minutes from Ikebukuro Station, Sakado Yosakoi can be accessed on the Tobu Tojo line. The nearest stations are Kita Sakado and Sakado stations. They are a 10 and 15 minute walk respectfully, from the main stage.
Other things to do in Sakado:Enjoy Strawberry Picking with a play area for children. Try some 3D latte art at Cafe Chocotea. Coming up on the blog; visit Meiji Chocolate Factory. For more events in Saitama please see the main events calendar.
- Only in Saitama: Chukaman Museum | IRUMA
- Tokorozawa Aviation Museum | TOKOROZAWA
- Only in Japan: the Tokorozawa Santa parade
- Meiji Chocolate Factory Tour | SAKADO
- 13 things to do in Saitama this October
- Tokorozawa Aviation Memorial Park | TOKOROZAWA
- Visiting Totoro at the house of Kurosuke | TOKOROZAWA
- The local outdoor seasonal pool | SAKADO
- The Homeland of Totoro on Tokyo Border @ Sayama Hills | TOKOROZAWA
- Place Review: 3D latte Art Café Chocotea | SAKADO