Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Sanrio Valentine Mini Stage | TSURUGASHIMA
February 11, 2019 @ 11:00 – 15:30
Wakaba Walk have live music performances almost every weekend of the year. For the bank holiday Monday, February 11th, they have a “Sanrio Valentine Mini Stage”, a musical performance with everyone’s favourite Sanrio character Hello Kitty. And Daniel Starr, also known as Dear Daniel, the main male Hello Kitty character.
You can see a preview image on the Wakaba Walk website (linked in details section), but due to copyright restrictions I can’t show it here. Hence, I had to use a photo of an Hello Kitty teddy for the featured thumbnail photo! And a photo from the store in Kawagoe below too.
There are three shows scheduled for the 11th. The times are 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm. They have the area sealed off for the special performance and you can enter the area from an hour in advance. You don’t need a ticket, you just need to line up.
The event may be cancelled in the case of extreme weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Access Hello Kitty Valentine Mini Live
Wakaba Walk is close to Wakaba Station on the Tobu Tojo Line. It is only a minutes walk from the station.
By car the closest interchange is the Tsurugashima Interchange of both the Chuo and Ken-o expressways.
- Only in Saitama: Chukaman Museum | IRUMA
- Cherry Blossoms and Splash pool | TSURUGASHIMA
- Tokorozawa Aviation Museum | TOKOROZAWA
- Only in Japan: the Tokorozawa Santa parade
- Meiji Chocolate Factory Tour | SAKADO
- 13 things to do in Saitama this October
- Tokorozawa Aviation Memorial Park | TOKOROZAWA
- Visiting Totoro at the house of Kurosuke | TOKOROZAWA
- The local outdoor seasonal pool | SAKADO
- The Homeland of Totoro on Tokyo Border @ Sayama Hills | TOKOROZAWA