Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Santa Metsa Village | HANNO
December 24, 2018 @ 11:00 - 15:00
Santa Metsa Village Access(Map in grey details box at the bottom of the post) The location of Metsa village was a surprise for me. When I first heard about Moomin Valley opening I always assumed it was right beside the current park, but it is actually around five kilometres away as the crow flies and close to six kilometres by car. The Metsa village location is more convenient than Akebono Children’s forest for drivers as it is closer to the highway. Its only about 10 minutes in the car to / from Sayama Hidaka Interchange of the Ken-o expressway. As per above; parking has to be booked in advance. And costs 1,500 yen on a weekday, 2,500 yen on the weekend. By train you can access Metsa Village from either Seibu Ikebukuro Line’s Hanno Station or from JR Hachiko Line’s Higashi Hanno station. Unfortunately, both are quite a walk to the resort, taking at least 35 minutes on foot. However, you can take a bus from both on weekends and from Hanno station on weekdays. The village is about a 12 minute walk from the bus stop.
Official Website (click on image):
Another Finnish themed location where you can visit Santa: Finland No Mori in Nasu in Tochigi:
Another excellent event planned for Metsa:
- Ochanomizu Santa Claus | TOKYO 2018
- Only in Japan: the Tokorozawa Santa parade
- Premium Outlets Santa Claus 2018｜GREATER TOKYO AREA
- WHITE SANTA｜IKSPIARI CHRISTMAS TOWN
- New quirky and trendy cafe “Puisto” in Moomin Valley | HANNO
- Premium Outlets Santa Claus ｜GREATER TOKYO AREA
- Ochanomizu Santa Claus | TOKYO 2017
- Santa in Tokyu Hyakkaten Honten | SHIBUYA
- Santa Claus in Tokyo ｜OCHANOMIZU 2016
- FUN! FUN! Christmas | Sunroute Plaza Tokyo