Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Setsubun at Kitain Temple | KAWAGOE
February 3 @ 12:00 - 13:30
Access Kitain TempleKitain temple is about a fifteen minute walk from Tobu Tojo and JR Kawagoe Station and Seibu Hon-Kawagoe station. You can also use a tourist or public bus to get there from any of those stations. There is parking, but it is often crowded. It costs 500 yen for the day. There are coin parking lots nearby too. Map and official URL in the grey details box at the bottom of the post. For more events in Saitama please see the main event pages.
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Kore ga kakigori aka Korekaki| KAWAGOE
- Only in Saitama: Chukaman Museum | IRUMA
- Tokorozawa Aviation Museum | TOKOROZAWA
- Only in Japan: the Tokorozawa Santa parade
- Isanuma Park | Kawagoe
- Meiji Chocolate Factory Tour | SAKADO
- 13 things to do in Saitama this October
- Tokorozawa Aviation Memorial Park | TOKOROZAWA