Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Starlight Illumination at Shinrin Park | NAMEGAWA
December 8, 2018 @ 16:00 - December 30, 2018 @ 20:30450Yen
Night Illumination “Starlight” Shinrin Park AccessYou can park at the central gate only at night. It gets quite crowded at weekends so it is advised to arrive early. In previous years it was free to park, but they now charge 300 yen for parking at night. By public transport you can get a night shuttle bus to the park on specific dates only. It goes from Shinrin Park Station on the Tobu Tojo Line.
CostThe event is free, but you have to pay into the park. It costs 450 yen for adults, 210 yen for seniors (over 65 years old) and free for children. Parking costs 300 yen at night and 620 yen during the day.
Shinrin Park “Starlight” NIGHT Illumation BUS SCHEDULE
Shinrin Park Station 森林公園駅発 is on the left, central gate 中央口発 is on the right:More general information on Night Illumination at Shinrin Park: http://www.shinrinkoen.jp/english/
Other Night Illumination events in Shinrin Parkevent pages.
- ALIT Museum | IRUMA
- This weekend in Saitama February 16th and 17th
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore | OMIYA
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Rose Town Tea Garden | Ome, TOKYO
- The majestic wild tundra swans of Kawajima
- Hanazono Roadside Station | FUKAYA
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- Fireflies and White Tigers at Tobu Zoo | MIYASHIRO