Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Shirakobato Summer Pools | KOSHIGAYA
July 14, 2018 @ 08:00 - September 2, 2018 @ 17:00￥720
- Wading river and splash pools
- Heated tub
- BBQ areas that you can book in advance
- Food Corner
- Bikes for rent
- Table tennis
- Miniature Golf
- Battery cars
- Ball pool
Shirakobato Summer Pools HoursJuly 14th to 16th and August 17th to September 2nd from 9 am to 5 pm. July 21st to August 16th from 9 am to 6 pm.
Cost720 yen for adults, 210 yen for primary and JHS students, children under 6 are free. They have a family pass for 2 adults and 2 school age children for 1650 yen. You can also buy a book of 6 tickets for 3,600 yen for adults, 1,050 yen for children.
Shirakobato Summer Pools AccessTake a bus bound for “Suijo Kouen” (水上公園) from Tobu Skytree Line’s Koshigaya Station. Parking for 1900 cars, which costs 820 yen for the day. (Also see Google Maps in the grey details box at the very bottom of the post). Sat nav/GPS: phone number 048-977-5151 Other: The park is wheelchair accessible and has 12 parking spaces for wheelchair and/or lower mobility users and wheelchair friendly ticket gates. There are 7 toilets for wheelchair users. Like most water parks in Saitama, visible tattoos are forbidden. URL: http://www.shirakobatosuijo.com/ Other seasonal pools / water parks featured on this blog include:
- The Night Pool and water park at Seibu Amusement Park, TOKOROZAWA
- The prefectural water park in AGEO
- Kawagoe‘s Water Park
- Hanasaki Water Park, KAZO
- Summer Outdoor Pool, Numakage Park, URAWA
- ALIT Museum | IRUMA
- This weekend in Saitama February 16th and 17th
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore | OMIYA
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Rose Town Tea Garden | Ome, TOKYO
- The majestic wild tundra swans of Kawajima
- Hanazono Roadside Station | FUKAYA
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- Fireflies and White Tigers at Tobu Zoo | MIYASHIRO