Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Street Performance Festival 2019 @ Saitama Shintoshin | SAITAMA
January 12 @ 11:00 - January 13 @ 16:00Free
Street Performance Festival 2019The 16th annual street performance festival will be held around Cocoon City, the Keyaki Hiroba and Omiya Katakura park as well as other areas of Saitama Shintoshin on January 12th and 13th 2019. You can pick up a map with schedule at the front of the Saitama Shintoshin station. It is in Japanese, but it is quite visual and very useful. It shows were the various performance areas are, marked by letters of the alphabet, and who or what will be performing there by time. The festival is scheduled for between 11 am and 4 pm on both days. There maybe some changes to the line-up, if there is heavy rainfall. This is a free event. Just like last year they will have some headline acts as well as some smaller acts. Information for 2019’s line up has yet to be confirmed, but usually one of the headlining acts is the ever popular and incredible 4000 year old Chinese street performing legends. This act was our personal favourite in 2017, followed closely by a comedic Japanese Freddie Mercury look alike!
- ALIT Museum | IRUMA
- This weekend in Saitama February 16th and 17th
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore | OMIYA
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Rose Town Tea Garden | Ome, TOKYO
- The majestic wild tundra swans of Kawajima
- Hanazono Roadside Station | FUKAYA
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- Fireflies and White Tigers at Tobu Zoo | MIYASHIRO