Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Waku Waku Park Festival at Saitama Aquarium | HANYU
June 2, 2018 @ 09:30 - June 3, 2018 @ 15:30
- 25 metre long goldfish scoop event
- Mini SL
- Flea market
Saitama Aquarium AccessSaitama Aquarium is located in Hanyu. By Car: Take the Hanyu Interchange on the Tohoku Expressway. The aquarium is about 3 km heading towards Kurihashi. By Train: The aquarium is a little far from a train line and there isn’t a frequent bus on the weekends. On weekdays you can get the town bus. By taxi it is about 7 kilometers / 15 minutes from either Hanyu or Kazo Station on the Tobu Isesaki Line. See the grey box below for map and further details. For more events in Saitama please see the main events calendar.
- This weekend in Saitama February 16th and 17th
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- Fireflies and White Tigers at Tobu Zoo | MIYASHIRO
- Time slip Onihei Edo-dokoro Parking Area | HANYU
- This weekend in Saitama
- Rice Field Art and Ancient Lotus: Kodai Hasu No Sato | GYODA
- When and where can I see the first sunrise? | GREATER TOKYO AREA
- Winter Illumination in Saitama, Gyoda City