Light Art Healing, Winter Illumination at Cocoon, Saitama Shintoshin
Dates: November 2nd 2013 to February 14th 2014
Hours: 17.00 – 24.00
Place: Selected areas of the Cocoon Mall at the east exit of the Saitama Shintoshin station
Parking: Open 9.00 – 1.00. 200 yen for 30 minutes, but if you have a Cocoon card or if you spend more than a 1000 yen in one shop you get one hour free parking. If you use the cinema you get 3 hours free parking.
Address:4-267-2 Kishikicho, Omiya Ward, Saitama City
Access: 1 minute walk from JR Saitama shintoshin Station, about an 8 minute walk from JR Kitayono Station
- Blue lights symphony, Winter Illumination at Keyaki Hiroba
- Winter Illumination in Saitama, Gyoda City
- Autumn leaves by night at Shinrin Koen
You might also like
- Events and Freebies Golden Week 2017 | SAITAMA
Its that wonderful time of the year again when we can live without either heating ...
- Setsubun: catching beans for good luck at Kitain Temple | KAWAGOE
February 3rd is Setsubun in Japan, which marks the end of winter. People celebrate annually ...
- Mt Takao with children (includes New Years data) | HACHIOJI 【TOKYO】
Mt Takao with children – The first ...
- The Santa Claus Round Up 2016 | SAITAMA
All of the Santa meet and greet spots included in the above ...
- Chichibu Night Festival | CHICHIBU
At 2.02 am today, December 1st 2016 the Chichibu Night Festival, specifically the traditional music ...
© Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids, 2008-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.