Regular Monday feature for the month of NABLOPOMO, introducing the manhole cover art of the Greater Tokyo area of Saitama and beyond.
MT TAKAO, TOKYO
Even at 599 metres there are manhole covers! I couldn’t find a coloured one, but the steel one is quite nice regardless.
Manhole Monday – Kawagoe manholes have featured on my blog before, but this week I managed to find a new-to-me one and a coloured version of the Bell Tower manhole cover.
If you are interested in manhole covers, I recommend you check out these three blogs with a great selection:
Shizuoka Gourmet: http://shizuokagourmet.com/?s=manhole
Life in the Land of Wa: http://dustinandlaura.blogspot.jp/search?q=manhole
Have you seen any manholes during your travels through Japan? Do you have a favourite?
- Kawagoe Styrofoam Art 2019
- Afternoon tea, Kawagoe Prince Hotel
- Kore ga kakigori aka Korekaki| KAWAGOE
- Make your own Saika bonsai | OMIYA
- Santa Tochigi Meet and Greets 2018
- Ibaraki Santa Meet and Greets 2018
- Only in Japan: the Tokorozawa Santa parade
- Isanuma Park | Kawagoe
- Even toddlers can climb at Sports Authority | KAWAGOE
- The Santa Round Up 2017 | TOCHIGI