The zoo is quite hilly, but there are ramps that people with strollers can use. I sometimes had to go around a longer way due to the buggy, but I didn’t find it hard to navigate and it was only a minor problem. There are plenty of toilets, one of which is a family toilet with a child’s toilet, urinal, changing area and regular toilet. There are rest areas and drink and food vending machines. There are some fun areas within the zoo for kids, such as the old train that is turned into a rest area or the old polar bear enclosure which kids can explore.
NOGEYAMA ZOO INFORMATIONOpening hours: 9.30am to 4pm. CLOSED ON MONDAYS URL: http://www2.nogeyama-zoo.org/ English: http://www2.nogeyama-zoo.org/english/ Address: 63-10 Oimatsu Cho, Nishi Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa 220-0032 Tel: 045-231-1307 Access: About 10 minutes walk from Hinodecho Station on the Keikyu line or about 15 minutes walk from Sakuragi cho on the JR Negishi Line.
- Fireworks and Festivals In Saitama August 6th 2016
- Kamiya Park Play&Sports ground + Skateboarding | Kounosu
- Nogeyama Zoo | Free Yokohama
- Santa IS coming to Saitama!
- Visit real life scenery from Yama no Susume “Climb of Encouragement” Anime in Hanno, Saitama
- Imperial Palace gardens in Autumn | Tokyo, Japan
- Manhole Monday
- Special Tomica ・ Plarail Event
- Halloween costume contest with prizes, in Kitamoto
- Koedo Kurari Character Festival Halloween event