Ochanomizu Santa, Tokyo – Santa will visit St Clair in Ochanomizu for the 12th year in a row. Usually it is one of the first places Santa visits, but this year it is a little later than usual. The Santa meet and Greet will be on the second Saturday of December as opposed to the usual first weekend of the month. This year Santa Claus will be in St Clair on December 8th.
It is not only one of the longest running Finland Santa’s in Tokyo, but also one of the most popular. People queue for hours for the chance to meet Santa who has flown all the way from Lapland.
Tickets for the meet and greet are distributed from 11 am, but please note people queue from early morning to get a ticket. Tickets are restricted to the first 130 families in line. (A slight increase on previous years when it has been an 120 limit).
It is a free event and those that get a ticket will get a sweet too. In previous years Santa started meeting and greeting around 12.50 pm and finished up around 2 pm. Each year they hold a number of different events in conjunction with Santa’s visit such as live music performances.
Parking for 119 cars. It costs 600 yen per hour.
St Clair is close to JR Chuo Sobu Line Ochanomizu station.
Close to Exit B1 of Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line Shin Ochanomizu station.
4 minute walk from Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line Ochanomizu station.
More places you can visit Santa in Tokyo in 2018
- Santa Tochigi Meet and Greets 2018
- Ibaraki Santa Meet and Greets 2018
- The Santa Round-up 2018 | TOKYO
- Ochanomizu Santa Claus | TOKYO 2018
- Chiba Santa Meet and Greets 2018
- Tokorozawa Aviation Museum | TOKOROZAWA
- Cocoon City Christmas: Saitama’s most festive mall
- Only in Japan: the Tokorozawa Santa parade
- December 2nd Santa Meet and Greet Locations
- The Children’s Castle at Saitama Children’s Zoo | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA