Saitama Cherry Blossoms – Hanami and cherry blossom season is upon us. It is one of my personal favourite times of the year. If you have been in Japan for cherry blossom season in the past, you will know why. If you are about to celebrate cherry blossom season in Japan for the first time: be excited, very excited! The hype is real, the cherry blossoms are stunning, and the events and festivals are amazing.
In this post a list of some of the Saitama’s better known cherry blossom areas with a link to more information in English. Some of the links are internal links, to articles on Saitama with Kids, and some are external, to other blogs or websites.
Japan has a list of the top 100 places to see cherry blossoms nationwide. Three of Saitama’s cherry blossoms spots are featured on that list: Omiya Park, Kumagaya Sakura Tsutsumi and Nagatoro:
Kumagaya Sakura Tsutsumi
Apart from the three that made it into the top 100 list for all of Japan, there are other places that are renowned within Saitama itself. And of course the very special, one of a kind, cherry blossom in Kitamoto:
Kitamoto Ishito Kabazakura
LOCALLY FAMOUS CHERRY BLOSSOMS
- Yono Park
- Shinrin Park cherry blossoms in Japanese language, general information in English
- Honjo City Wakaizumi Dai Ichi and Dai Ni Parks
- Saitama Suijo Park cherry blossoms in Japanese language, general information in English
- Iwatsuki Castle Ruins Park
- Hitsujiyama Park (Moss Phlox)
- Tokorozawa Cherry Blossoms
- Tokorozawa Aviation Memorial Park
- Fukiage / Motoara River Sakura Namiki
- Akigase Park (Japanese language only)
- Minoyama Park
- Shimin no Mori / Minuma Green Center (Japanese language only)
- Isanuma Park
You will find even more locations on the Saitama Sakura Map:
You might also like
- Saitama Cherry Blossoms: most famous Spots | SAITAMA PREFECTURE
Saitama Cherry Blossoms – Hanami and cherry blossom season is upon us. It is one ...
- Kita Sakura Street and other famous Nagatoro cherry blossoms | NAGATORO
Nagatoro Cherry Blossoms – Nagatoro is easily one of Saitama’s most beautiful locations. It enjoys tourists ...
- Only one in the world: Saitama’s famous cherry blossom | KITAMOTO
Saitama’s Kabazakura –
Last year (2017) we ...
- 🌸Saitama Sakura Guide🌸
Saitama Sakura ...
- Cherry blossoms and Swimming School | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
Swimming School Saitama: Beautiful cherry trees + cleanest pool water in the prefecture!
© Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids, 2008-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Unless stated otherwise, all thoughts, opinions and images on this blog are my own. I do not receive any remuneration, discounts or rewards, acknowledgement or gratification, from any of the locations mentioned on this blog. I share the information in the hope it is useful or beneficial to others. Please share so that others might find it useful too. Thank you.