Santa Claus House, Hotel New Otani
The Hotel New Otani in Tokyo (and Osaka) have a Santa Claus House annually. Generally the Santa Claus House Hotel New Otani opens from mid November through to Christmas day. It has become a popular place to view Santa over the years.
Unlike other Santa in the Tokyo area you do not necessarily get to meet Santa Claus at the Hotel New Otani Santa Claus event. However, if you are lucky, you can see Santa Claus busy in his work house, writing letters or making toys or wrapping presents.
The hotel in Tokyo host Santa Clauses from an “International Association of Authorized Santa Clauses” during this period (2015). During Christmas week they usually have a day for guests of the hotel to meet with Santa.
For more information in Japanese on the Santa Claus house: Hotel New Otani Tokyo events page.
Hotel New Otani in Tokyo is easily accessible by train and by car. There is full information in English on their official website: http://www.newotani.co.jp/en/tokyo/access/
4-1 Kioicho, Chiyoda, Tokyo 102-0094, Japan
This post is part of the #NaBloPoMo challenge of writing a post every day of November.
You will find even more Santa information on the event calendar and on the blog. Here are some examples:
- Opening of the Kinbue Soy Sauce Park | KAWAJIMA
- Visiting the Matsuoka Brewery in Ogawa Town
- Cosmos Picking and Autumn Roses in Kawajima
- Metsa Village Christmas 2019
- Visiting the Kitamoto Neputa Festival
- Panza Miyazawako Funmock at Metsa Village
- Garden Cafe Greenrose | MOROYAMA
- October cherry blossoms at Hatoyama Agriculture Park
- New at the Zoo Autumn 2019
- Kichijoji Santa Claus in 2019
- Cock’s comb and Kochia
- Dog Shelter Cafe Bokuranote | KAWAJIMA
- Santa Dive and Sunshine City Christmas in 2019
- Ochanomizu Santa Claus in 2019
- White Santa in 2019｜Ikspiari Christmas Town