Santa Claus House, Hotel New Otani
The Hotel New Otani in Tokyo (and Osaka) have a Santa Claus House annually. Generally the Santa Claus House Hotel New Otani opens from mid November through to Christmas day. It has become a popular place to view Santa over the years.
Unlike other Santa in the Tokyo area you do not necessarily get to meet Santa Claus at the Hotel New Otani Santa Claus event. However, if you are lucky, you can see Santa Claus busy in his work house, writing letters or making toys or wrapping presents.
The hotel in Tokyo host Santa Clauses from an “International Association of Authorized Santa Clauses” during this period (2015). During Christmas week they usually have a day for guests of the hotel to meet with Santa.
For more information in Japanese on the Santa Claus house: Hotel New Otani Tokyo events page.
Hotel New Otani in Tokyo is easily accessible by train and by car. There is full information in English on their official website: http://www.newotani.co.jp/en/tokyo/access/
4-1 Kioicho, Chiyoda, Tokyo 102-0094, Japan
This post is part of the #NaBloPoMo challenge of writing a post every day of November.
You will find even more Santa information on the event calendar and on the blog. Here are some examples:
- Sumiyoshi Sakura Kawazu Cherry Blossoms in Saitama
- Pancake Tuesday 2020
- Saitama Weekender: Events February 8th – 11th
- An Air Base Cherry Blossom Festival in Saitama
- 10 famous places for Setsubun in Saitama
- Fishing with kids at Tsuri Bori
- Railway Carriage Restaurant Mustard Seed
- Photo Friday January 2020 Week 3
- Geocaching Saitama: at Sakitama Tomb Park
- Photo Friday and 1000 Hours Outside
- What to expect at a Dezome Shiki
- Saiboku No Mori – New in Hidaka
- Photo Friday January 2020 Week 1
- New Year Races
- Dezome Shiki locations Saitama – 1st fire brigade celebration of the year