Asu Sports Park AccessBY CAR Approximately 20 minutes from both the Sayama-Hidaka and Iruma Interchanges of the Chuo expressway. The park is situated across from Hanno’s city public gym and hockey courts and the Akebono Children’s Forest. There is a Cainz across the road too, which is probably the best landmark. They are on prefectural route 195; 9 kilometres from route 16 if you come of the Chuo Expressway at the Iruma Interchange. BY TRAIN A 20 minute walk from Motokaji 元加治 Station on the Seibu Ikebukuro line.
In the area
- Sayama Municipal Museum, Inariyama Park and Kome To Cha Cafe | SAYAMA
- Japan’s longest rose tunnel at Heisei no Mori | KAWAJIMA
- Besshonuma Park, Urawa, Saitama City
- Metsa Moomin theme park coming to Saitama.
- Hidaka Sougou Park | HIDAKA
- Steam Locomotive Cafe in Lalaport | FUJIMI
- Team Lab Islands | Lalaport Fujimi
- Japan’s 1st Lego School and Store
- Asu Sports Park, Hanno City
- Saitama Municipal Youth Astronomical Museum | URAWA