You might also like
- Environmental School and Storyteller Museum, Santome | MIYOSHI
This is the third part of a four part series about the rather unusual and ...
- Ishizaka Environmental and Educational Plant tour, Santome PART 2 | MIYOSHI
Santome Group Environmental and Educational Factory Tour (Plant tour)
- Saitama Cherry Blossoms: most famous Spots | SAITAMA PREFECTURE
Saitama Cherry Blossoms – Hanami and cherry blossom season is upon us. It is one ...
- Kita Sakura Street and other famous Nagatoro cherry blossoms | NAGATORO
Nagatoro Cherry Blossoms – Nagatoro is easily one of Saitama’s most beautiful locations. It enjoys tourists ...
- Only one in the world: Saitama’s famous cherry blossom | KITAMOTO
Saitama’s Kabazakura –
Last year (2017) we ...
© Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids, 2008-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lynda Hogan and Saitama With Kids with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Unless stated otherwise, all thoughts, opinions and images on this blog are my own. I do not receive any remuneration, discounts or rewards, acknowledgement or gratification, from any of the locations mentioned on this blog. I share the information in the hope it is useful or beneficial to others. Please share so that others might find it useful too. Thank you.