Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Dino A Live in Seibu Building near station | TOKOROZAWA
January 6, 2018 @ 10:30 - January 8, 2018 @ 18:00￥3200
Dino A Live in SaitamaThanks to the Seibu Group Dino A Live is coming to Tokorozawa from tomorrow December 27th to 30th and again on January 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th and 8th. There are three showings a day during December, at 10.30 am, 1. 45 pm and 4.30 pm. On January 2nd and 7th there is also three showings, but on January 3rd, 6th and 8th there is only two showings each day.
Dino A Live Tokorozawa Saitama Schedule
TicketsTickets are already on sale on a number of ticket websites, such as Ticket Pia, Lawson Ticket, Yahoo ticket etc. By phone: TVK Ticket – phone number 0570-003-117 TIcket Pia – phone number 0570-02-9999 P code 637-471 Lawson Ticket – phone number 0570-08-4003 L code 33789
PricesAdult tickets cost 3,200 yen. Children aged between 3 and 12 cost 1,700 yen. Children aged 2 or under are free, but only one child of that age is allowed in for free per adult. If you have two children aged two or under and only one adult, you will have to pay for a seat for the additional child.
Official WebsiteThe official event website is linked in the details box at the bottom of the page beside the Google map. Other technology based events available in Saitama over the winter holidays, include the Virtual and Augmented reality event in Skip City Visual Museum. You will find even more events in Saitama on the Saitama Events Calendar.
- Only in Saitama: Chukaman Museum | IRUMA
- Tokorozawa Aviation Museum | TOKOROZAWA
- Only in Japan: the Tokorozawa Santa parade
- Meiji Chocolate Factory Tour | SAKADO
- 13 things to do in Saitama this October
- Tokorozawa Aviation Memorial Park | TOKOROZAWA
- Visiting Totoro at the house of Kurosuke | TOKOROZAWA
- The local outdoor seasonal pool | SAKADO
- The Homeland of Totoro on Tokyo Border @ Sayama Hills | TOKOROZAWA
- Place Review: 3D latte Art Café Chocotea | SAKADO