Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Illuminated Misotsuchi Icicles | CHICHIBU
January 5 @ 08:00 - February 17 @ 21:00￥500
AccessFrom Chichibu Tetsudo Chichibu Main Line Mitsumineguchi station take a Seibu Kanko bus headed to Lake Chichibu 「秩父湖」 . As you get on the bus tell the driver you want to get off around Tsurara Kengaku Basho 「氷柱見学場所」. Its about a 25 minute ride from the station. Misotsuchi Icicles access from Tokyo: Take a limited express train from Ikebukuro to Seibu Chichibu station, from there its about a 3 minute walk to Chichibu railway Mitsumineguchi station from where you get the bus.
Other icicles that are illuminated in the area:Ashigakubo Icicles | YOKOZE For even more events in Saitama please see the Saitama Events Calendar. For more ideas of what you can do in Saitama in Winter:
- This weekend in Saitama February 9th and 10th
- This weekend in Saitama
- Only in Saitama: unusual Komainu
- The freak show that is Hodosan Zoo | NAGATORO
- Nagatoro’s Hodosan Ropeway | CHICHIBU
- 12 things to do in Saitama this February
- 10 famous places for “Hatsumode” in Saitama
- Fireflies in their natural habitat | CHICHIBU
- Kita Sakura Street and other famous Nagatoro cherry blossoms | NAGATORO
- Midori No Mura: Remote Retreat, Park and Log cabins | OGANO