Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Tomica ・Plarail at Peony Walk | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
November 17, 2018 @ 10:00 - November 18, 2018 @ 17:00
Activities at the event
- Tomica Fishing
- Plarail lottery
- Plarail Diorama
Tomica / Plarail event accessPeony Walk is in a rural part of Higashimatsuyama, but the Takasaka Station of the Tobu Tojo line is within commuting distance. It is only just over a kilometre from the station to the mall. You can either walk or get a bus from the station. The bus costs 100 yen for adults and 50 yen for children of school going age. By car, Peony Walk is approximately 10 minutes from the Higashimatsuyama Interchange of the Kanetsu Expressway. There is plenty of parking and it is free. Map in the grey details box at the bottom of the post.
Other things to do in Higashimatsuyama:Visit the amazing Saitama Children’s Zoo: Saitama Children’s Zoo | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA There you can milk cows: Milking cows at Saitama Children’s Zoo | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA Or play in a castle: The Children’s Castle at Saitama Children’s Zoo | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA Autumn Leaves in the area: Legendary gingko tree at Shoboji Temple Shoboji’s Legendary Gingko Tree | Higashimatsuyama For reds, oranges and some gold: Monomiyama Park Stunning Monomiyama Park | Higashimatsuyama A nearby free play area: For children under 7 years of age Aruzo Land: Free play center in a Real Estate Agency | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- Stunning Monomiyama Park | Higashimatsuyama
- Shoboji’s Legendary Gingko Tree | Higashimatsuyama
- Chic Cafe with garden and kids glamping play area | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- CLOSED Fun for kids of all ages at Kid’s US Land | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- Cherry blossoms and Swimming School | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- Aruzo Land: Free play center in a Real Estate Agency | HIGASHIMATSUYAMA
- Shidax Karaoke with kids | VARIOUS LOCATIONS
- A fun and educational summer drive | Higashimatsuyama Hatoyama
- Yakyu Inari Shrine, the Baseball Shrine| Higashimatsuyama
- Easter in Saitama | Saitama Children’s zoo