Find out what’s on in Saitama this weekend with the best Saitama event list on the web. If its on in Saitama, its on insaitama.com!
Please see the grey “details box” at the bottom of each individual event for dates, hours, prices, location and external links.
- This event has passed.
Yorii Hojo Festival and Hojo Food Festival | YORII
May 13, 2018 @ 09:00 - 15:00
AccessTen minutes on foot to the Tamayodo riverbank area from JR, Tobu Tojo Line, Chichibu Railway’s Yorii Station. You can get a Steam Locomotive train, the Paleo Express, back to Kumagaya after this festival from the Yorii station on the Chichibu Railway Line. Please note that you would need to book a reserved ticket fast (in advance) to secure a place. From Kumagaya you can get a shinkansen to Tokyo, it takes about 40 minutes. Map, URLs and contact in the grey detailed box below.
Other attractions in YoriiSaitama Museum of Rivers
**Featured image at top of article from Saitama Prefecture’s official website: https://www.pref.saitama.lg.jp/chokotabi-saitama/event/201705/yorii1.html
- Hanazono Roadside Station | FUKAYA
- Yorii Little Prince Parking Area | FUKAYA
- Saitama Norin Park | FUKAYA
- 10 famous places for “Hatsumode” in Saitama
- The Parks and Playgrounds of Saitama
- >60 Privately Run Indoor Play / Fun / Amusement Centers in Saitama
- Ofuro Cafe Bivouac | KUMAGAYA
- Yorii Autumn Festival
- Saitama Museum of Rivers | YORII
- Paddling pools and wading streams; the round-up for Saitama 2015/6